February Monthly Motivators from Kathie’s Fitness Blog:
- Did you know: Muscle Growth is the logical byproduct of muscle contraction.
- Did you know: Sodium is an essential mineral that is an absolute must for muscle growth.
- Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment. -Lao Tzu
- Real world zen: Exercise outside to help oxygenate your cells with fresh air and facilitate the removal of waste products through your skin.
- Quick tips: don’t take the all or nothing approach. It is better to do a little training than nothing at all. If you can only fit one strength training routine in a week you’ll still benefit from it.
- Diet tip: The heavier the loaf of bread the more packed it is with cancer fighting whole grains. The more “airy” that bread or dinner rools are, the more likely they are nothing more than white flour, sugar, and preservatives.
- Tight muscles can lead to muscular imbalances and postural problems. Uh oh!