This is where you will find out what is happening at Kathie’s Fitness. If you want to work out with Kathie this is the place for all the information. For more information about Kathie’s fitness certifications and qualifications please visit the About Kathie page.
Now training at Planet Fitness, join me as my guest or join the club. Planet Fitness Rosenberg, TX
New 30 Minute Personal Training Program with Kathie
- More strength
- Greater endurance
- More calorie-burning lean muscle tissue to your body
- Reversed age related muscle loss (sarcopenia)
- Increased metabolism and how many calories you burn even while you’re resting
- Greater fat loss
- Stronger bones
- Reversed aging of muscle cells (expresses younger DNA in the nuclei)
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Improved cholesterol levels
- Lowered blood pressure
- Improved low back pain
- Better control of blood sugar
- Improved immune system
- A number of other benefits
And all you need to do is train 20-30 minutes 2-3 times per week.
I can train you at the TW Davis YMCA or Planet Fitness in Rosenberg. Appointments are limited as I work full time at OCuSOFT. I have appointments in the mornings before 8am, Friday afternoons and evenings and on Saturdays.
If you have hit a plateau on your fitness I can help you overcome that. Did you know that you will hit a plateau at 6-8 weeks of the same program? Let’s change up that program real quick and get you back on track.
COST for 30 minutes: $25
I have limited time slots open for TheraPlex use. If you’d like to use the TheraPlex please reserve your spot now. From *2-6:30pm Monday-Thursday at OCuSOFT Campus. *new extended hours
Benefits of TheraPlex:
- Stress Reduction
- Tension Relief
- Favorable pulse and blood pressure changes
- Improvement in sleep patterns
- Improvement in anxiety, mood, and depressive reactions
- Weight loss
- Cardiovascular conditioning
Call today to find out more 281-248-6295
Where does the personal training take place?
Most of my personal training takes place at Planet Fitness Rosenberg, TW Davis YMCA and/or in client’s home gyms. It just depends on what your goals and needs are. You do not have to be a member of Planet Fitness to train with me there.
Fitness is a unique business. Most people do not like to work out, especially at first. So in fitness we have to create rules to keep you on track or otherwise you might fall of the wagon. As a personal trainer, and being in this business for over a decade, I have seen people finagle their way out of work outs in more ways than you know. In order to keep everyone on track we personal trainers create rules and regulations.
- All sessions must be paid in full before training, treatments, or classes/camps begin.
- No refunds will be issued for unused sessions, classes, or boot camps.
- A $25 fee will be charged on all returned checks.
That is entirely up to you and depends on the amount of time you have and how committed you are.
If you are taking a class or training with me in the gym, most of my clients train about 2-3 times per week.
What is your appointment policy and why do you have that?
It is easy to skip out on a workout, especially if you are just starting out a new exercise regimen. As your personal trainer, you hire me to hold you accountable.
- $45 One Hour Session at Planet Fitness, your location, etc. Remember Kathie trains Water Fitness too!!
- $25 for 30 Minute Training Session.
- $40 Group Sessions (up to 4 people with similar goals) = $40/hour.
- $200 for 5 Hour Sessions
If you train at the TW Davis YMCA (map) you will train under their packages. Please visit their website or the YMCA for more information. Or Call the TW Davis YMCA for more information about training with Kathie Owen: (281) 342-0730.